NAVC Institute Registration
Are you ready to register for the NAVC Institute? You're in the right place!
The NAVC Institute offers an unparalleled opportunity to obtain hands-on skills training from world-renowned presenters. Our small classroom sizes mean personalized instruction, allowing you to develop expertise in one singular topic. Get “the IN” with the NAVC Institute and join us for a week of immersive hands-on learning.
Uncover hidden potential and elevate your veterinary career today.
- Ophthalmology Masterclass: Conquering Eyeball Anxiety - General* & Advanced
- Practical Orthopedic Surgical Techniques
- Practical Techniques in Soft Tissue Surgery
- Small Animal Abdominal Ultrasound
- Small Animal Ultrasound - intermediate**
- Strategic Leadership for Veterinary Practice Managers
*Open to both Veterinarians and Veterinary Nurses/Technicians
**Requires prerequisite NAVC Institute Ultrasound course
Ready to Register? Already registered?
Log in, reset your password or create an NAVC Account to register.
What's an NAVC Account?
An NAVC Account is a single login (email and password) that you will use to access and manage all of your NAVC Events.
You can use your NAVC Account to perform the following actions:
- Complete New Event Registrations
- Edit Existing Event Registrations
- Access Event Apps & Resources